Subject: Re: Regarding HC KW SLs
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 07:09:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Imran, 

Working on that, Will be under control soon. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Deeksha Dadu" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 7:03:37 PM 
Subject: RE: Regarding HC KW SLs 

Hi Team, 

Still we are not achieving HC KW SLAs, can we quickly look into this, below is the report for last week. 

	

Emails 	

	

Ticket Assigned 	

160 

Ticket Resolved 	

207 

FCR % 	

77% 

Avg 1st response Time 	

52h 30m 

Avg Resolution Time 	

110h 47m 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 2:44 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; seeta.seeta <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Musalman <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Regarding HC KW SLs 
Importance: High 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Jessie, 

I have put more agents on new cases for now as the backlog for those was going really high. We are targeting resolving 1500-1600 cases everyday. I am hoping that by Friday we will have the ticket count as well as SLA under control. 

Regards, 

Deeksha 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at 11:40 PM 
To: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "seeta.seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Fauzan Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "mustehsan.siddiqui" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Regarding HC KW SLs 

Hi Deeksha, 

Also sending you over the current count for Homecentre escalations. 

	

DATE 	

Ticket Count 

Dec-20 	

1 

Mar-21 	

13 

Apr-21 	

156 

Grand Total 	

170 

SLA for HC KW is still is still showing the below: 

Average 1 st response time - 74h 8m 

Average resolution time - 199h 1m 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 11:05 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Regarding HC KW SLs 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Jessie, 

The team is working on backlog, it is taking them sometime to finish it given the new cases but we are on top of it. 

Regards, 

Deeksha 

Sent from my iPhone 

On 19 Apr 2021, at 18:28, Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Deeksha Dadu ] 

Can you please also let the team take a look at the backlogs we have for Homecenter Kuwait from March? 

It is less and I’m sure the team can easily manage the below. 

	

DATE 	

Ticket Count 

Mar 	

13 

1-Mar 	

2 

6-Mar 	

1 

14-Mar 	

1 

16-Mar 	

2 

23-Mar 	

2 

24-Mar 	

1 

25-Mar 	

2 

30-Mar 	

1 

31-Mar 	

1 

Apr 	

143 

Grand Total 	

156 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 6:15 PM 
To: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: seeta.seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Manish Kumar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Regarding HC KW SLs 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Imran, 

We are working on this already. I will update you tomorrow with details. 

Thanks for your patience 

Regards, 

Deeksha 

Sent from my iPhone 

BQ_BEGIN

On 18 Apr 2021, at 19:07, Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 
BQ_END

BQ_BEGIN

Hi Team, 

It has been observed that our Home centre Kuwait’s SLs are badly impacted and we are not monitoring it closely. 

Sharing report for last 4 weeks, can we quickly get it checked and improved. 

	

Week 	

Ticket Assigned 	

Ticket Resolved 	

Avg 1st response Time 	

Avg Resolution Time 

21 Mar - 27 Mar 	

99 	

88 	

23h 25m 	

54h 18m 

28 Mar - 3 Apr 	

138 	

61 	

35h 7m 	

56h 47m 

04 Apr - 10 Apr 	

114 	

29 	

62h 13m 	

284h 43m 

11 Apr - 17 Apr 	

156 	

210 	

118h 54m 	

154h 30m 

Regards , 

Mohd. Imran 

Customer Support WEB TEAM. 

Landmark Tower, Dubai 

+971-45172116 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmohd.imran%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ca81b2e19d8304927acba08d904b2603d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637545986446489257%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XNlVdK7dx5q7Y8cx4%2FWdD3AdeTgHHsMJ0pKE8lt1bzk%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

BQ_END

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Cmohd.imran%40landmarkgroup.com%7Ca81b2e19d8304927acba08d904b2603d%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637545986446499217%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=zKgsfvtUZaGVTIJIy9HSVo8I4dpzoswfz6CK7zSqtWM%3D&reserved=0 | 
www.landmarkgroup.com ] 

<HC KW LSM Tickets - April 19.xlsx> 

BQ_END

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com