Subject: Re: POD //6291799167
From: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Key Account Manager <[email-masked]>, Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>, Salah Al-qaisi <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:10:30 +0000

Dear Seeta,

Please find the attached POD.

Best Regards,

Syed Ibrahim

Key Account Manager

Zajil Express Company

T   +966 920000177

Mobile:054 396 0192

________________________________
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 12:39 PM
To: Syed Ibrahim/Key Account Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Key Account Manager <[email-masked]>; Nader Yousef Mohammed/Customer Services Manager/Zajil <[email-masked]>; Salah Al-qaisi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>; Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Subject: POD //6291799167

[EXTERNAL]

Hi Team,

Requesting you to kindly provide us the POD for tracking number Z3845778, as the customer is claiming he has not received the entire order.

Also, our agent has already contacted your team before for the POD but we never received any update from your end.

Awaiting for your quick response.

Thanks & Regards,
Seeta Kunwar