Subject: Freshen up your writing with a deal on Grammarly Premium
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2021 08:54:31 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a8917b0526b470e9b33f760e60f9070a89026474a4b8d6ee020c0447462cbf0e3479791f88bb05edcb1f9361990ad1c2fd0c612f982f81736 

A Fresh Deal, Just for You
Here&rsquo;s something to put a spring in your step and some new color to your writing: a year of Grammarly Premium for just $75.

Upgrade today and experience advanced suggestions like full-sentence clarity rewrites, tone adjustments, and more. But hurry! This deal ends on March 24.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a8917b0526b470e9b33f760e60f9070a89026474a4b8d6ee020c0447462cbf0e3479791f88bb05edcb1f9361990ad1c2fd0c612f982f81736 
Upgrade Now

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a2aa317961946469e7d96ccd9ea9922e05180d7496c6b96fc2b10e3536501270cc1efb3f23a8bceb1348ee17348cdb437 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4ac3aa6e212b02112ba59b03592a816780a81598c8baf462054b7cf4c6123328d435fa2f7b1f1afc090ff4d6c89020c41d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a947747e945055b8276c64575bcea47db875600bc1d55b29bac31b24ce1f7df5c74fc5444642d75334f7f3012a46622d3 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a07d54f2c06057dc2e9937455ef5751e34cbff6d055cd2f8ec860290dc1cdafb1d22f860ea56e9bc2c4f57bfc72a83d4d 

 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6309906e2a3b2ae21a13edb1a41fd1e842d4ed8ed755ac09dd575db2072d017adba09edfc36f6b7a13a8699ef89a184ee2d2057f774922eb98eb9455e2c41d4a5aa4303cf0629f0f8083e7b843d7aa0dd49584c5cc3e412d 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a230642d1f6a8971e1f4c4a3a4a3609b284b823f7e7223a78e2225f7cdbfbde784073b8fe2559f143aadef3cb7c8e5f079c68a895a92c858a 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f37de9f1cd8d0c4a230642d1f6a8971e1f4c4a3a4a3609b284b823f7e7223a78e2225f7cdbfbde784073b8fe2559f143aadef3cb7c8e5f079c68a895a92c858a 
Unsubscribe 

You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

This offer is not valid for Grammarly Business purchases.

(c) 2021 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104