Subject: Your review is really popular on Google Maps!
From: Google Maps <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 22:11:02 -0700
List-Id: <96db5942fbf2d0c471f822472093ad3974514c05.google.com>

Hi Seeta, People like your review Your review helped people over 50 times!  
Thanks for sharing it with others on Google Maps.

Live Salesman

2 March 2021

★★★★★ Great place to work, I am working with this organization from past  
2018. I never had any i...

68 people saw your review!

Hi Seeta,

People like your review

Your review helped people over 50 times! Thanks for sharing it with others  
on Google Maps.

See your reviews

Latest stats

Your reviews

Reviews

1

Views

68

Keep helping others make the best decisions
Share your discoveries with the world, support your local community, and  
get recognized with exclusive badges and rewards.

Become a Local Guide

Get suggestions for places to review

Turn on Location History to create a private map of where you go with your  
signed-in devices. Learn more

Turn on Location History

You received this email because you contributed user content to Google. If  
you don't want these updates anymore, you can unsubscribe here.

Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA