Subject: Re: Wrong mobile numbers
From: Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
To: Faraz Lohani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>, olm kuwait <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 05:48:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi Faraz, 

Please find the below details as we have asked the customer to share his alternate contact number added the FD ticket id in the remark column. 

AWB Number 	Contact Number 	Order Number 	REMARKS 
FC0228210006186 	96560722002 	8238001469 	2229771 
FP0223210004539 	96566195573 	8237401458 	Delivered 
FC0301210002780 	96560641774 	8237961862 	2229841 
FP0307210005586 	96595278711 	8240232665 	2229871 
FC0303210006782 	96552965659 	8239211556 	2229896 
FC0302210005756 	96560410993 	8239135558 	2229925 

Please let us know you need more information. 

Regards, 
Manish 

From: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 5:30:42 PM 
Subject: Re: Wrong mobile numbers 

Please do the needful 

From: "Faraz Lohani" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Jessie Caparas" <[email-masked]>, "olm kuwait" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Reddy Prasad" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 7:13:22 PM 
Subject: RE: Wrong mobile numbers 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@seeta.seeta ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Apoorv Joshi ] , 

Please contact the customer as per below and get their alternate mobile number for the delivery: 

		

Previous Contact number 	

Order Number 

FC0228210006186 	

96560722002 	

8238001469 

FP0223210004539 	

96566195573 	

8237401458 

FC0301210002780 	

96560641774 	

8237961862 

FP0307210005586 	

96595278711 	

8240232665 

FC0303210006782 	

96552965659 	

8239211556 

FC0302210005756 	

96560410993 	

8239135558 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@olm kuwait ] we will get back to you in 24 hours regarding this. 

Thankyou and Regards, 

Faraz Lohani 

Customer Support Associate 

Customer Service 

[email-masked] 

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 12:52 PM 
To: olm kuwait <[email-masked]>; Faraz Lohani <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Reddy Prasad <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Wrong mobile numbers 
Importance: High 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Faraz Lohani ] 

Kindly check. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

T: +97145172087 

From: olm kuwait < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 12:32 PM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Reddy Prasad < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Wrong mobile numbers 

Dear Jessie, 

Kindly update us with a new mobile number so we can deliver there orders 

FC0228210006186 	

96560722002 

FP0223210004539 	

96566195573 

FC0301210002780 	

96560641774 

FP0307210005586 	

96595278711 

FC0303210006782 	

96552965659 

FC0302210005756 	

96560410993 

With best regards 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com