Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delayed Delivery
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:52:37 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delayed Delivery Hi Team J

The customer placed an order about 2 weeks ago and they still haven't
received it. Please get in touch.

Customer Details

Name: Laila

Number:  33284433

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order Number: 7652640977

PFA

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/125452