Subject: Ticket Assigned - Partial Delivery
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:52:37 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Partial Delivery Hi Team,

Hope everyone's doing great J

The customer placed an order for the following product but  they received
only 1 piece instead of the set (4 pcs).  Please get in touch.

Product:
https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en/Home/Home-Decor/Bowls/LIFESTYLE-Decorat
ive-Daisy-Glass-Bowl---Set-of-4/p/161477913

Customer Details

Name: Waleed Naji

Number: 0506346099

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order Number: 6441549121

 

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/125460