Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your return has been processed
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 14:52:36 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your return has been processed I will collect on 23-08-2019. Please do the needful
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019, 17:02
Subject: Your return has been processed
To: Refeeq Muhammedkutty <[email-masked]>

RE: Order number 9752094513

<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
Your return has been processed.
Hi Refeeq Muhammedkutty, your refund for order number 9752094513
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9752094513?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
has been processed. For details on when you will receive your refund
amount, please refer to our FAQ page
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/faq?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>.

Remember, you can also easily cancel and return the products online.

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161298646?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Arrow Textured Shirt with Long Sleeves and Patch Pocket
Color: Cream
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 AED 60
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161298666?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Arrow Printed Shirt with Long Sleeves and Chest Pocket Detail
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 AED 60
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/p/161347202?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_order_returned_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
Arrow Chequered Shirt with Long Sleeves and Chest Pocket
Color: Blue
Size: 38
Quantity: 1 AED 60

Total *AED 180*
Total Refund Amount *AED 126*
Items that are cancelled or refunded are not eligible for Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 800-SPLASH (800-775274).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_order_returned_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/125399