Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery Address
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:19:19 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery Address Hi Team J

Hope everyone's doing fine. 

The customer placed an  order for which they would like to change their
delivery address. Please get in touch.

Customer Details

Name: Fatima

Number: 0553527319

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order Number: 6441202233

PFA

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/118298