Subject: Ticket Assigned - Product Issue
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:19:19 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Product Issue  Hi Team,

The customer placed an order but they received a different one. Pleased get
in touch.

Customer Details

Name: Amtamim

Number: 050-1924650

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order Number: 9752628596

PFA

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/118287