Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order Cancellation
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 13:19:18 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order Cancellation Hi Team J

The customer placed an order which was cancelled. They'd like to know the
reason for cancellation. Please get in touch.

Customer Details

Name:  Anum Jawad here

Number: 34184619

Email Address: [email-masked]

 

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/118210