Subject: Ticket Assigned - Mailing List
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 16:17:24 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Mailing List Hi Team J

Good Morning, wish you a beautiful day!

The customer would like to be added in our mailing list for sales and
promotions.

Customer Details

Name: Noor 

Number: 00971509422781

Email Address: [email-masked]

 

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/116009