Subject: Ticket Assigned -
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 16:07:30 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.   Genoel C. Mahinay

Flat # 1108 Royale House Building Estiqlal st,. Abu Shagara, Sharjah
,0506457612  Email Address: [email-masked]

August 3, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

            I am writing to apply for any available position that will fit
my qualifications in your Good company, As Advertised on your website
career page. I am enthusiastically applying for the position as a Sales
Executive, Customer Representative, Sales Assistant, Cashiering and
Production crew chef. And I believe that I am capable to add positivity and
success on your company.

            I consider myself to be a hard worker with a solid work  ethic
who exerts optimal  effort to ensure all tasks given to me are completed  on
time and to the highest standards.

            Thank you for your time.

Yours Sincerely,

Genoel C. Mahinay

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/110149