Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order Cancellation
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 15:46:42 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order Cancellation Hi Team J

The customer placed an order today and would like to cancel it. They would
also like to be added to our mailing list. Please get in touch.

Customer Details

Name: Rehan Ahmed

Number:  0566698601

Email Address: [email-masked]

Order Number: 9752230405

PFA

Regards,

Ellen Philip

Quality Control Manager 

Livechat-logo

Email: I Tel: (+44) 208 133 7353

www.livechatltd.com I Skype: 

Address: Suite 306 Citygate House, Business Centre Stratford, 246-250
Romford Road, London, E7 9HZ, United Kingdom

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/107510