Subject: [##852839##] Receipt of reply in a ticket.
From: Postaplus <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 23:41:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear Seeta Seeta,

A new reply received for your ticket [##852839##] - issue with order 
8217413684 from Seeta Seeta.The content of the reply is as follows:
Hi Team,

Any update ?

Regards
shakeeb
From: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>
To: "KWI CustomerSupport" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Samer Saleh" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" 
<[email-masked]>, "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, 
"Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 11:54:37 AM
Subject: issue with order  8217413684

Hi Team,
Problem Statement : Not DeliveredOrder ID: 8217413684
Tracking ID : 100042799175
Assistance Required: Order to be returned back to the warehouse.
Issue Description: The order delivery was cancelled by the customer on Nov 26, 
2020 and the customer is waiting for the refund. So we request you to return 
the order back to the warehouse on priority basis.

Thanks & Regards,
Seeta Kunwar

View ticket <https://desk.zoho.com/portal/postaplus/ticket/852839>
 Reply to this email if you have any questions or clarifications.
Regards,
Postaplus Support Team.