Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery Services from Sky Ex Couriers
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 09:07:50 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery Services from Sky Ex Couriers Dear Concern.

Good day to you,

We are operating Sky Express International couriers for more than 20 years
in UAE with Head office based in Dubai and branch offices in all Major
Emirates and offering 24 hours deliveries to all Emirates.

Our Local Delivery rates starts at only AED 15 per parcels upto 3 kilos and
charges can be negotiated further based on your volume.

Below are the available products with Sky Express for domestic shipments.

1-       Normal Deliveries

2-       Cash on delivery

3-      CHQ Collections 

4-       Return Service

5-      Export / Import services 

We do not charge for undelivered shipments

We do not charge extra for remote areas deliveries 

We do not charge extra for COD deliveries 

 

Looking forward for a feedback / Meeting schedule to explain further and
start offering our services.

 

Best Regards

Prashanth Perumal 

Territory Sales Manager

Dir: +971 6 566 0800    |   Mob: +971 52 743 9175

Board : 600 544 401     |   

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
AUHSKYEXSIGN

Track your collection request of Cheque & Dox through Ref Number

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1640807