Subject: Ticket Assigned - return
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2020 13:29:25 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  return Dear sir,

I need to return 2 items which are different, and cannot wear the pants.
please do the needful

Order number 9604893037 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi sudheer n, your order number is 9604893037
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9604893037?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
.
The tracking number is FP0927000776.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmg&pm_Id=493&thex=ffffff&track_page_version=V2&&tracking_number=FP0927000776&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*sudheer neermarga*
Old Baladiya Street 14
peninsula traders llc
near mashreq bank
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 528670200

*Order Details*Consignment Number: 88888001168220200927

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/159931317?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
*Full Length Jeans with Button Closure and Pocket Detail*
Color: Blue
Size: 30
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/159931341?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*SPLASH*
*Full Length Jeans with Pocket Detail and Belt Loops*
Color: Black
Size: 30
1

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1534439