Subject: Resignation letter.
From: Musaab Hussein <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 20:39:52 +0530

Dear Mr Saurabh..

I would like to inform you i resigning from my position as arabic & english
agent Due to family issues ,

My father had a stroke and passed away immediately , Hence I became
responsible for my family since no one there for them any more.

I would like to take this chance to thank you personally for believing in
me and give me the job from the first place. I hope I did what was expected
and be remembered in a good way.

As per the travel agency, the airport will consume the internation flight
on 31/08/2020, which will  be my last day at work.

Hence I'm in need of the salary payment as soon as i finished my
notice period.

Thank you again for your support and your understanding.

Best Regards,
Musaab Hussein.