Subject: Ticket Assigned - AWB S001069087403 Order 9779776838
From: Lifestyle <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 13:07:03 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  AWB S001069087403 Order 9779776838 *Dear Lifestyle  , *

*After prolonged wait and not receiving our below item ,here i am inform
you again that this is completely not acceptable ( We do understand the
current pandemic situation but we were perplexed for the long
delay occurred for this small and quickly available Items ) Sad part is we
placed this order to use the items in Ramadan period and finally we had
hope it can be used on our Eid Occasion  . If you fail to deliver item on
or before 31-05-2020  then cancel the order & refund full amount*

*Order No : 9779776838 for Liberty Candle Black Rose Jar ... +4more item(s)
for AED  73.0 is confirmed and paid *
*AWB No : S001069087403 *
*ORDER PLACED DATE : 25-04-2020*

*First Message Received from Life style on 25/04/2020*

*Thank you for your order. Order 9779776838 for Liberty Candle Black Rose
Jar ... +4more item(s) for AED  73.0 is confirmed. Expect delivery by
10-05-2020.*

*Second message from Life style received on 26 / 04 / 2020 *

*We’ve shipped your order 9779776838 with AWB S001069087403. Please click
here to track
:http://mypackage.carry.delivery/?cid=332333&sid=1&bc=S001069087403
<http://mypackage.carry.delivery/?cid=332333&sid=1&bc=S001069087403>*

*Time is now essential. Please deliver the item as soon as possible. If you
fail to deliver item on or before 31-05-2020  then cancel the order &
refund full amount .*

*For Delivery address Contact  0559920305 *

*Regards*

*NAUFAL MOHAMMED*
*MOB: +971559920305 *
*Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

*''*Live together like Brothers* & Do business like a strangers '' *
Arabic Proverb .

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1101860