Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return Procedure Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 10:41:01 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Procedure Fwd: Order confirmed! Hello,

Hope this email finds you healthy and well.

Please note that I have received my orders and the hoodies seem very big! I
normally purchase XL from Max in your stores so I am quite shocked why
these items that arrived seem more like 3XL than XL.

I would appreciate if you can change these 4 items to size Large for all.
They are packed and ready for collection anytime.

  1. MAX Graphic Printed Round Neck Sweatshirt with Long Sleeves Color:
Black Size: XL Quantity: 1
  2. MAX Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Cuffed Long Sleeves Color:
Yellow Size: XL Quantity: 1
  3. MAX Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves Color: Blue
Size: XL Quantity: 1
  4.  Oversize Fit Hoodie with Long Sleeves Color: Black Size: XL Quantity:
1

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Mary Rose Dalocanog*
Mobile: +971 52 9064668
Phone: +971 4 4205334
Email: [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 25, 2020 at 5:20 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: MARY ROSE DALOCANOG <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9784395101 | Click here
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9784395101?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi MARY ROSE DALOCANOG, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9784395101
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9784395101?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Order shipping to
*MARY ROSE DALOCANOG*
Bldg 258 Apt G05
Street 12
Infront of Lootah Gas
Dubai
Mobile: +971 529064668
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 6703
MARY ROSE DALOCANOG

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162392501?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Set of 2 - Textured Headband
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 15
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162066043?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Capri Length Leggings with Printed Waistband
Color: Pink
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 21
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/161978976?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Graphic Printed Round Neck Sweatshirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 29.4
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162032682?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Printed Sports Bra with Scoop Neck and Adjustable Straps
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 21
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162066102?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Slim Fit Printed Sports Bra with Scoop Neck and Cross Straps
Color: Pink
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 21
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162032694?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Printed Sports Bra with Racerback
Color: Orange
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 21
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/161530042?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Cuffed Long Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 27
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/161978987?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Tape Detail Joggers with Text Printed Drawstring Closure
Color: Blue
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 29.4
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/161978934?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Printed Sweatshirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 29.4
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/161520942?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Oversize Fit Hoodie with Long Sleeves
Color: Black
Size: XL
Quantity: 1 AED 29.4
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/162032728?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Full Length Plain Jog Pants with Pocket Detail and Drawstring
Color: Green
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 29.4
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/161979007?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
MAX
Text Printed Joggers with Cuffed Hem and Drawstring Closure
Color: Yellow
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 27
Subtotal: * AED 300*
Savings: *- AED 190*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *AED 300*
Your order could earn you 32 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2019 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1101289