Subject: Getting started is simple
From: "Typeform" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 10:28:30 +0000
List-Id: <spc.270201.0.sparkpostmail.com>

Typeform You're just steps away from creating your first typeform. 4 of them in 
fact. Here's a brief guide to creating an awesome typeform, so you start gettin 

 View on browser  
<https://links2.typeform.com/e/evib?_t=027e5cf574f44da48118d78390cea331&_m=26d8b470ee8f497a92a23f145f0f278b&_e=pwwKn-zMUOUAYL8AawLevDE20qKef2H17OiT5gImE56LqGxCXTWm82mgX-pahzxOexjXv_omQOmcsEJ_NtJDpPfhSsLCPOTuFC7TR92Kqb7z4JDsWKwEDV9EyvREyAcI>

 <https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 4 tips for making a typeform your audience will love  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 It’s time to bury boring forms once and for all. Follow these tips for more 
engaging typeforms—and much better responses. Want the full list?Click here.  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 01  <https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 Start with a question  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 Sounds obvious, right? But it really works. This paragraph started with a 
question, and you’re still reading. Add one to your typeform’s Welcome Screen 
to engage people right away. 
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 02  <https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 Show them you’re listening  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 In real conversations, we say people’s names or repeat their answers to show 
we’re listening. Recall Information from a previous answer—and make your 
typeforms listen too. 
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 03  <https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 Nudge them to the finish line  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 Ever been trapped in a survey you thought would never end? Throw in a 
Statement to let them know they’re almost done, and fewer people will leave 
your form unfinished. 
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 04  <https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 Customize your sign-off  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 
 The button to complete a typeform says ‘Submit’ by default. Too formal for 
your form? Change it to fit the tone and purpose of your typeform, and leave 
your audience feeling good about finishing. 
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 Get more top tips  
<https://www.typeform.com/blog/guides/create-better-typeforms/> 

 Log in to Typeform  <https://admin.typeform.com/login/> 
Visit the Help Center  <https://www.typeform.com/help/> 
 Read our Blog  <https://www.typeform.com/blog/> 

 
<https://www.facebook.com/typeform/?utm_source=iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
 
<https://twitter.com/typeform/?utm_source=iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
 
<https://www.instagram.com/typeform/?utm_source=iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nRv6J0FsJVePJTLhUDKgg/?utm_source=iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=footer>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/typeform-com/> 

 Need a break from our emails? You can unsubscribe here 
<https://links2.typeform.com/e/encryptedUnsubscribe?_r=027e5cf574f44da48118d78390cea331&_s=26d8b470ee8f497a92a23f145f0f278b&_t=pwwKn-zMUOUAYL8AawLevDE20qKef2H17OiT5gImE55tTLe9JyrV5b4baf3BNQYeGiU9XZp50-AwjD0OdfsqJjs43OM6PCe8gD1dbweKHfp_SiQ-lsyr4-q9TljOcQEaqXWqGDkmJYifNX6vEK7aHEtz97373HDIH_Ax_cSCpMSNcHF44_egpy8V7jkzZUNw>
 or change your settingshere. 
<https://links2.typeform.com/e/eh?_t=027e5cf574f44da48118d78390cea331&_m=26d8b470ee8f497a92a23f145f0f278b&_e=8ZNlemxbC2vdCJlNgCSul2VYFIfLcCqjphd_6u86h43zkSxnoZ6LrqM0azcWihpGkhj_9PiA88EKVM3vB0zFfQNrsUhzKMTq0q6HflKIi0vofd3F_CbPwcjTLxWhqD2aYiciPv1k_Peztf2hf4iUI0c7-ATOEVKcLPTptwkpQ8LKXMSBxs1cKQhGytSwpMwm7ZTWsd6hOexUOU6FkyqAACHhpp7JM45ZpTd7xcR8pBgnJYQ46tlDyqBwzFmhU4o15THR8PWmFnKo7OdJ7uGgPIqJldw1S90lkh7jXT0Qwi4W2ccAofmxQGRopmeJeyjbKRnqz2ttlhGRrabg6wCRRmcwUi1axPjZa5Mkc7XFrxDaCjs68fRYY3e7h65vOOTUA_S9SDbq0HON2WnuUYHwvw%3D%3D>