Subject: Regarding Salary Increment and Rejoining.
From: Shivani Shivi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 18:54:45 +0530

To

The HR Team

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

A-72 , Sector-2, Noida, U.P.

Dear,

I would like to inform you that as discussed with Seeta Ma'am, I am ready
to rejoin the company from 9th May with the condition of increment of my
salary.
My previous salary was 19k and after discussing with Saurabh Sir & Seeta
Ma'am confirmed to me that my salary will be 25k.

I also want to confirm that the increment amount will be applicable from
May 9, 2020 onwards, or not?

I will be eagerly waiting for confirmation.

Sincerely,

Shivani Rani

8 May, 2020