Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Final Days to Save $75 for a Year of Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 09:35:18 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=2a90174c254c433582da0f55b5508860f4e46fb3 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

APRIL 13 &#45; APRIL 19

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
 7

Next Achievement

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/trophy-case/?TCPara=55db7c47-f2e7-40b0-9cd8-95f344c74147 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=2a90174c254c433582da0f55b5508860f4e46fb3 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=ProductivityShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=2a90174c254c433582da0f55b5508860f4e46fb3 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=AccuracyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

0

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 
 
 vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://redirect.grammarly.com/redirect?hash=2a90174c254c433582da0f55b5508860f4e46fb3 
logged in .

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=1&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?_regionID=VocabularyShareRegion&_siteID=11&Mid=%%MemberID%%&JID=%%jobid%%&LiD=%%listid%%&SID=%%subscriberid%%&JSB=%%_JobSubscriberBatchID%%&URLID=%%joburlid%% 
  Share

 0
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

Final Days: Upgrade by April 22 and get a full year of Premium for only $75 USD! (normally $139.95)

https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=2a90174c254c433582da0f55b5508860f4e46fb3&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjM6MzU6MTgnLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE1OjM1OjE4JywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 
Claim this Offer 
https://irbis.grammarly.com/api/discounts/live?hash=2a90174c254c433582da0f55b5508860f4e46fb3&discount=eydhbGlhcyc6ICdXVVBxQU8nLCAnY2FtcGFpZ25JZCc6ICdBcHJpbDIwUHJvbW8nLCAnY3JlYXRpb25EYXRlJzogJzIwMjAtMDQtMjBUMjM6MzU6MTgnLCAnZXhwaXJlRGF0ZSc6ICcyMDIwLTA0LTI0VDE1OjM1OjE4JywgJ3NpZ25hdHVyZSc6ICcwZmRkOTUwNDg5MmQ0OTA5MGNkMzIyMDA3NWNjZTNjMGE3MTVhYmJiJ30= 

46% OFF

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af022643fa42be96411a636e7f107dff849c0ed580aba93d5ea72c7391a5b128b3e484b060f4fce765d02a14699250fbec 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af022643fa42be96411a636e7f107dff849c0ed580aba93d5ea72c7391a5b128b3e484b060f4fce765d02a14699250fbec 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af022643fa42be96411a636e7f107dff849c0ed580aba93d5ea72c7391a5b128b3e484b060f4fce765d02a14699250fbec 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd356109347f47ae2af022643fa42be96411a636e7f107dff849c0ed580aba93d5ea72c7391a5b128b3e484b060f4fce765d02a14699250fbec 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Seeta
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd36b98f7af0d2da7bd257f115d3f01936be00dcc65a9de4d504031711ca0fe8007afa210d65f72a8b8b703ec2f4bc47e7abff47c6748a7ff4d 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd31f0076c8ba8b8ea987f5eacafc74fb90109dacf00410e739b18d4e0829d8349238714d7d8647cac85549e6930ad785c6c916c26be3884ec0 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd32a4134171a0b094dcd8c7e350f4e28efa0cc8489435c1baa52992c0b2e943ed0639b059a40f0883385b012c81ee2f558a4a3b81af765c3e3 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3c83b914a8db05ceea2b43c18613eae57ee4f4feb4b3e9d98490665de233c07f58d675851ec18a4ad46d2aa66ad1d2084 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd31c59fa5f4524cd9a0ce320ea1b4833ebc0c30c757137a9dcde621dcd53edf15a5a0e5eda421bfe7ed088189998edc16d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd372ae930640401a4598a3e8a809299ef33da522e24a8b89c0cff6f94244a0f9499878b079f8a79a1ad786bdac321cb9bb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e392f9573da2c833f533d980237062551a9bcf577e16066d968029622f215a4bc34f792f6b0c2552a7de59374131f588 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd32a4134171a0b094dcd8c7e350f4e28efa0cc8489435c1baa52992c0b2e943ed0639b059a40f0883385b012c81ee2f558a4a3b81af765c3e3 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd38c5c4aa4497b35a9bf7a204e57dc14ef08b97e6111fe6cc3a993f20364f5f46c84ddf3ed55d1e1d1e55ac93139d00a2afc68b06f05f12055 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=15580654d3f1073300f3f32fd7f4e6ab39aabd37e0d80ffa8ad78900fbd2e390196493e2361d671a2adef05f514404b0c9656e526203b6dba01cb13615629a80f5575891bc23f3e8e52f8cb3a2966108acc8577f5b526434 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd345eac0498251c4ba9e78e36b3bd79ee7abac97f0869745de080bfc60d3a7bc27e6b15c1107bd3dc83376491c1e0e9e705589414585aed479 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd345eac0498251c4ba9e78e36b3bd79ee7abac97f0869745de080bfc60d3a7bc27e6b15c1107bd3dc83376491c1e0e9e705589414585aed479 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b978f9c49feff0b69a951801f78e408c74b83adf47521ed9b6383b9ee14b0cc72d0dd00361fe28934ff830a846c466038 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd38f3fe274b13fd6edd08ccf6e43a128793cb3c6c2c2a7a3a55dd299873f75cca5bb3a014d99a9f423066c6e60b1344a61 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 0
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b978f9c49feff0b69a951801f78e408c74b83adf47521ed9b6383b9ee14b0cc72d0dd00361fe28934ff830a846c466038 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd38f3fe274b13fd6edd08ccf6e43a128793cb3c6c2c2a7a3a55dd299873f75cca5bb3a014d99a9f423066c6e60b1344a61 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3d86999736d32a3d245849f3cd1d0215a2b8275f894d9ab5b0e5f7add257cbe0bd57aad243701ea3d1a6b77e0a66c2f4b9749f98d4252a21c 
logged in .

 0
 correction made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b978f9c49feff0b69a951801f78e408c74b83adf47521ed9b6383b9ee14b0cc72d0dd00361fe28934ff830a846c466038 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd38f3fe274b13fd6edd08ccf6e43a128793cb3c6c2c2a7a3a55dd299873f75cca5bb3a014d99a9f423066c6e60b1344a61 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
0% of Grammarly users.

 
 0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 29 05 Apr 12 19

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd3e6a82552e4864b8b978f9c49feff0b69a951801f78e408c74b83adf47521ed9b6383b9ee14b0cc72d0dd00361fe28934ff830a846c466038 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86b2013a403c6fd38f3fe274b13fd6edd08ccf6e43a128793cb3c6c2c2a7a3a55dd299873f75cca5bb3a014d99a9f423066c6e60b1344a61 
Get your free account