Subject: Fwd: Resignation letter
From: Shivani Shivi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 10:49:56 +0530

To

The HR Team

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

A-72 , Sector-2, Noida, U.P.

Dear,

I would like to inform you that I have been working from 7 Oct, 2019 in
your esteemed organization and now I am resigning from my position as a
Customer Support Executive due to my personal reasons. My last working day
would be 7 May, 2020.

Thank you very much for the opportunities for professional and personal
development that you have provided me during my tenure. I have enjoyed
working for the company and appreciate the support provided me during my
tenure with the company.

Sincerely,

Shivani Rani

8 April, 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Shivani Shivi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed 8 Apr, 2020, 4:06 PM
Subject: Resignation letter
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

PFA

Thanks & Regards
Shivani Rani