Subject: Re: Finance group Ticket Incomplete IBAN - 05-APR-2020
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: malik ismail <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]>, HCCustomer Carefloor <[email-masked]>, HB Customercarefloor <[email-masked]>, Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>, Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>, Mohmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 06:24:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi Malik, 

Neeful has been done and will share you the details once we receive it from the cutsomer. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "malik ismail" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Mohammed Athar" <[email-masked]>, "HCCustomer Carefloor" <[email-masked]>, "HB Customercarefloor" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Mohd Zafar" <[email-masked]>, "Arjun Thapa" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 5 April, 2020 12:03:22 
Subject: RE: Finance group Ticket Incomplete IBAN - 05-APR-2020 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Seeta Seeta ] , [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Shakeeb Arsalan ] , 

Please drop emails for below CP customers. 

Regards, 

Malik Ismail 

From: Mohammed Athar <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 10:29 AM 
To: HCCustomer Carefloor <[email-masked]>; HB Customercarefloor <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Mohd Zafar <[email-masked]>; Arjun Thapa <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Finance group Ticket Incomplete IBAN - 05-APR-2020 

Dear Team, 

Please share the correct IBAN and Bank details for below orders ASAP to make refund. 

Please be noted, IBAN should be 24 Alpha numeric digits. 

	

Order Nr. 	

Ticket 	

Refund Mode 	

Amount 	

IBAN/STORE 	

Account Name/Customer Name 	

Remarks 	

Bank/Store Name 	

Source 	

Concept 

6467539649 	

5746547 	

Bank Transfer 	

279.00 	

SA58 8850 2332 6904 1406 8 	

Hatoon Hamad Zahem 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

NCB 	

Finance ticket 	

HC 

6467472146 	

5671539 	

Bank Transfer 	

248.00 	

8000 0336 0801 0304 900S A65 	

Nada Al-Mahmoudi 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

Alrajhi Bank 	

Finance ticket 	

CP 

6470142852 	

5632002 	

Bank Transfer 	

37.64 	

SA56 8000 0335 6080 1028 367 	

Abdullah Awad Zayed Al-Harthy 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

Alrajhi Bank 	

Finance ticket 	

CP 

6466992058 	

5546851 	

Bank Transfer 	

241.00 	

SA10 0000 3106 7965 0001 4 	

tuhani muhamad eiaf aleumri 	

Incomplete IBAN 	

NCB 	

Finance ticket 	

HC 

Thanks & Regards, 

Athar Mohammed, 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com