Subject: Re: Automation
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Priyanka Irudhyanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 07:57:54 +0000

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks. This should help. I will get back to you if I need anything.

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Priyanka Irudhyanathan <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 April 2020 1:25 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Automation

Hi Saurab,
​
It was indeed a pleasure talking to you as well.
​
I have this checked against your request from my internal team and we see that we we would not be able to fetch the ticket history from our backend however I have found a way out to fetch the ticket activities export.
​
Please refer to this link <https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/226460-export-ticket-activities-from-your-helpdesk> that helps you fetch the ticket activities.
​
I hope this will help you.

Check your ticket status - https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/6118162
​
Regards,
Priyanka Irudhyanathan,
Freshdesk Support.

*My working hours are from 9.00 AM to 6.PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Alternatively, you can contact our 24/5 support at +1 866 832 3090*
On Thu, 2 Apr at 12:46 PM , Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi Priyanka,

It was a pleasure speaking with you on Zoom. Do you think this may help us export?

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/226460-export-ticket-activities-from-your-helpdesk

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 April 2020 12:41 PM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Priyanka Irudhyanathan <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Automation

Hi Priyanka,

Please see attach exported tickets.

Saurabh Dadu
LiveSalesman
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17
US: 1 240 949 2437
Cell: +91 9810175203
________________________________
From: Priyanka Irudhyanathan <[email-masked]>
Sent: 02 April 2020 10:51 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Automation

Hi Seeta,
​
​Thank you for the time on Chat today!
​
​As mentioned we can have a call scheduled at 12 pm IST
​Here is the meeting ID for the call https://freshworks.zoom.us/j/963897107

Check your ticket status - https://support.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/6118162
​

Regards,
Priyanka Irudhyanathan,
Freshdesk Support.

*My working hours are from 9.00 AM to 6.PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Alternatively, you can contact our 24/5 support at +1 866 832 3090*
On Thu, 2 Apr at 10:30 AM , Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]> wrote:
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Hi - Need help
09:11 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I ran an automation rule, which had a mistake, I mistakenly selected apply ANY instead of apply all
09:11 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
and this closed several hundred tickets
09:12 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
actually thousands
09:12 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I need to know is there a way to undo in mass?
09:12 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Hi Seeta,
09:13 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Hi Priyanka
09:13 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Can you help me with the automation rule?
09:15 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/a/admin/automations/time_triggers/2043001914673/edit
09:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
This was set to ANY
09:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
and not all
09:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
so you see some 27000 tickets got affected
09:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I need to reverse all these 27000 to what they were before the action
09:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
else I may loose my job
09:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Let me check can you please share a screenshot of the rule?
09:18 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
[https://fc-use1-00-pics-bkt-00.s3.amazonaws.com/f31adacb69ce3068d311fffa6cf9afe5dec9481af3b506625b07176793223bba/f_marketingpicFull/u_e23f97e120ff7b4c0742327000aa8113fa57988a0064490268c310e80e0806cd/img_1585799354444.png]
09:19 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
[https://fc-use1-00-pics-bkt-00.s3.amazonaws.com/f31adacb69ce3068d311fffa6cf9afe5dec9481af3b506625b07176793223bba/f_marketingpicFull/u_e23f97e120ff7b4c0742327000aa8113fa57988a0064490268c310e80e0806cd/img_1585799365715.png]
09:19 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Can you please help me with the complete automation?
09:21 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
[https://fc-use1-00-pics-bkt-00.s3.amazonaws.com/f31adacb69ce3068d311fffa6cf9afe5dec9481af3b506625b07176793223bba/f_marketingpicFull/u_e23f97e120ff7b4c0742327000aa8113fa57988a0064490268c310e80e0806cd/img_1585799532590.png]
09:22 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
This is complete
09:22 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Just that here you see AND, but it was OR before
09:22 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
it was an OR condition and not AND
09:22 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I just changed it to AND to stop more tickets
09:22 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
So now, it was changed to the original settings already right?
09:25 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I mean - it is now changed to AND
09:26 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
but I had mistakenly set it to OR
09:26 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
and it had affected over 27000 tickets
09:26 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
so I need all those 27000 tickets which were affected to be reverted to what they were
09:26 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
basically undo an action
09:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
undo the execution of this rule
09:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
as this has closed 27000+ cases
09:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
I definitely understand that , let me check it with my internal team , if this is possible
09:29 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
ok
09:29 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Any success?
09:37 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Getting it checked, please allow me some time.
09:37 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
ok
09:37 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
thanks
09:40 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Just incase we disconnect - can you please call us at +91 9810175203, ask for Saurabh
09:51 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Sorry for the delay
09:51 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Can you tell me what is the original status set on this ticket
09:51 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
before this rule ran?
09:52 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Thats the challenge, because the rule was suppose to run ONLY on Waiting on Customer status, HOWEVER since the condition was not "AND" but "ANY", it ran on all status
09:52 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
new, open, pending, waiting etc.
09:53 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
everything
09:53 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
the time condition was to run on tickets that are waiting on customer more than hour, but that time condition it appears was ignored. it didn't consider that time condition
09:54 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
many of those could have been resolved to moved to closed
09:56 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
since this rule ran around midnight india time (thats when I apparently created it
09:57 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Alright
09:57 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
So we can reopen all the tickets provided we require all the ticket ID to check with my engineering team
10:01 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
can you somehow download a CSV of all the tickets that were executed by this rule?
10:01 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
since you can see a count, there must be a database of all ticket numbers that were affected by this rule
10:02 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
I am afraid not I would not be able to download since I am unaware of the tickets
10:02 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
is there a way I can download
10:02 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
as I see there are 27000 tickets
10:02 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
one easy way would be all tickets that were closed between when the rule was created and now?
10:03 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Yes
10:03 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
can you check in your logs when was the rule created exactly
10:03 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Filter them on the ticket list view itself and set the status as been closed and date today and generate the export
10:04 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
but I am in India time
10:04 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
this runs UAE time
10:04 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
there is an hour of time difference
10:04 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Is there a way to put in time as a filter as well
10:06 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
so say after 10 pm UAE time till 7am UAE time
10:06 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
You can filter the tickets from ticket list view for the closed tickets with today date and trigger the export
10:08 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Since it was done today itself the we can exclude time here
10:08 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
there is no filter for closed today
10:11 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
it has when they were created
10:12 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
not when they were closed
10:12 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
is there a phone number where i can call you?
10:16 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
You can open the ticket on which the rule executed and check the time of the rule been executed
10:17 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
yes
10:19 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
You can reach out to our support numbers but you will reach a different agent , calls are scheduled well in advance now since I am held up with multiple chats I would not be able to schedule it right away
10:19 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
Can you share with me URL string with date and time filyter
10:19 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I know - so I need after 10pm UAE time on 1 April and before 7am UAE time on 2nd April
10:20 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
I understand you are in several chats, is it possible we set up a call in 30 mins or an hour?
10:25 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Can we call scheduled by 12pm Today?
10:26 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
ok lets do that, though its a little later than i expected
10:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
but cool
10:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Thanks
10:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
I will have this chat converted to a ticket and let me drop you an email with the meeting ID for the call
10:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
I will have this chat resolved for now
10:27 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
can you please CC [email-masked]
10:28 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
and will you call me on my phone? +91 98101 75203
10:28 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
Sure
10:29 AM, 02nd Apr
Seeta Kunwar
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/S.png]
thanks
10:29 AM, 02nd Apr
Priyanka
[https://images.freshchat.com/30x30/fresh-chat-names/Alphabets/P.png]
I will send you a zoom meeting invite and we can get over the call
10:29 AM, 02nd Apr
View conversation in Freshchat<https://web.freshchat.com/a/12132818272260/open/conversation/339552395901067>
6118162:2