Subject: New badges & a new record! You did great last week!
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 23:44:53 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cda3a2d8a1b8348ab7f212dcad727a3486ad2ce24771c45fe0707d070a04a92874f371289e0100682ef092343710adf68fdf1a4a9350c1506b 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 02 &#45; MARCH 08

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Look at you! Last week, you unlocked a new achievement badge AND set a personal record. Keep up the great work!

 

New Achievement Unlocked
 
 One-Month Masterpiece

 
 Let's take a minute and marvel at what you've accomplished: a whole year of incredible writing with Grammarly! That's 52 straight weeks of clear, effective communication and heroic error slaying. That's quite a feat, if you ask us! 

 Did you know: Scottish author Muriel Spark completed her best-known work <i>The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie</i> in about four weeks.

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835bdb3c43c3c4cd608b042069faa1ef7444f623015f658cda07bed67c4830d94d275b22bc343b2a021db5b70d16547871a1f7811a1b98e95f16890b84cafa1deafe6fce9d8a04a2df7482413215da13c3390c2f18af8999a295f61523d7a6adc919a366945ff90c03578b9b920adb72f02909a18478d91b6bd662581477364f4a3abf6984ecbf7f8958f5ec8333d7f58aad5840110c86a6fdd735d360d266c1dc67beda0f8e94b04f99a7a20c2aace70363 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835ba450570afe62cb5a526818acef471b0aea8d1800b2bf2288a77a5dda7a7f667f956557f7382dce4d8c14751538cd81e0ae5bf2258f1c0071da34b0dedc214c7da605f78ab767e148b61a0f46a838ae2f7f3ef81d249683d54c04e3472407d7b841d80bb891a3d97996d6da61cef6fc71c60e8885c7afbad66b901e19e43d2824c6c8628624c6c02ee1a3f9144212efb43e5aacd485077196ad6fbb27eb950c78b8b442f3482e68e73b95b799a1e10d6f 
  Share

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
4 weeks
 7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cda8d75b71d09fdb6db1d12b3d2d6193c368c71efcdd28ad46696971cae5a8b7e4c15d3547abcceb21a4369dbc06c73ce74edbec2d5dc22b3f 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
95% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1bd4550522c4c558db63af4cd24cd612b2666b4cfd68ba81233428b61583222044acdab4adabcceed172778438b395ea469aa6728d9dae4f6b326d6e4f8330664326fcea2d1fc725b4516126eaf923cdd3e5071509875a53a75cca056cb12f28c230fd7a5092d692c59c3925a82e0a682ef83d2ab79719884abbcdf36df56fe3ec0e10027eb4d6e009f35ff00cf36139758dea28b02224e2aef4268bbd58f79362 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97ce07539e0301aa4aadb5d569ac91f856bf6c70207291a91cc41cbe89e85b814014b48c184e34cce5fefc186a4f75c5b4683e679b936f412381e544801ba60a7ab61867aca7c6f3f4e58f984df07eab85b9c63617ba335e334d95eb1d9a8a4e863c06dc35d142cbbc26e8c3d2354979787a7453eb315acf092424f2bec1174f2855a25c77cd914d03c069cdfcccc0aeb06ae168f794aa68201aacbc5beeee9fe5 
  Share

 21,868
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
93% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418fc0f25fb93f60d81ccaac189a69c9077a84c8a5d9f4260d8818ba6b58a648c885ab9b5aad074f459d6eea3fbfda1c0a6ca3d6097b49ec72412adf12a358274d159e3898fe2668d5d23126c3cdfc77d83a446e4a30fc0ee3cf268533afe9e5822ae8ae7c57b2b89f3280ba427b65fddb6cd2edd650ce8ec57f59cde0cd05fd595f82552b3ccd914743ccd63d198e520f0154727eacef060d6f 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5c0114ff3c5ffb82ba6f44b4ee47380e6675ae23da80e7432ba38f9929f9dfa56be3b6cdb21213575d24bf9fa526ebe2b4a0f174fde3cb6accb1f7f623de5582c79dbbc839b6217f1735eaff2870cfc2fbc3730f054c5bcd81946b41027abddaffb0853ab080663a584854c401a18c021076e34ba378ce64e40b0cb440e33a74a101475056015f8f35441da598a2e69a13683d17d8d4227e4 
  Share

1,411

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
94% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d1e41b5a1f666acb3ab79f19b5209f3fb87e185e5e595042fc42d6ed5cfcdefbc573e06db4874ea24b5008a6815cb0c8ecca76ac23f174bc07366fc021a7bc61ab7a3a5e400c1347edcfeba49588ab54c0f71de0c17c6bfa36c14aa0f3f6cb4d12be308ef2c44b33209b0a6ac52deabea9c53054e6f403fee2680aaa66954799bba7a63bfd0eb4d6caf697436443ce3d61e006b38ea232316243c08d90c84f896 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca43467e4baa7c02dcd7bac2afde4ec81b51fb6919cc65f0b70ff907090dbd2278dc1140c55f15a9850e1eaf49adf1886348d74b854b88dfe327dbb2a8c423b744fdb1ed69da5ddd202e991e99fe8364e1f5dbb6d4ef7ff5c38e5c429df6a007fbe885535414dd0b798441a134152d38a6191982fcf0ddd86ca416765bf4970943a38aa67a6631335fa7b976c35ef119057528722f592b1c1f3f5d6cce375b6b38218 
  Share

 1,694
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

99,417
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (21,868 last week)

 

Grammarly Premium found 
948 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b69922a103c4d577048ad3ee9933012f18ac56d23f65abd995db13eb5e138bd4c567fa3073ad646de0c06ebe2891e0a938b 
Upgrade to Fix  
Advanced Issues
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b69922a103c4d577048ad3ee9933012f18ac56d23f65abd995db13eb5e138bd4c567fa3073ad646de0c06ebe2891e0a938b 

 948

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing comma with dates 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdd438e632baf0b559235105dc4684736528aab4e13b20578de355bcf2cf0bcb096289ecd254804320367825559bd60776fe3d4e76adc3460c 
Learn More 

378 alerts 

 

2.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb92bcf4c1e1a98a8039b32815b3009dccce1b8a41350598a753337d1a95ba880c117aa57a7c0f66dd91745582911a9b31ddac7e1399592e4 
Learn More 

301 alerts 

 

3.Comma splice 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdfaa52ed594714fe6db57391d244d1b57d9605316ea4213f5193447174d567e86d26671eb08160672285fdd554265c877b72df650b79720fb 
Learn More 

131 alerts 

 

Your Spelling Adversaries

 
 concer<b>e</b>ned &rarr; concerned
 
 consigment &rarr; consig<b>n</b>ment

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd385d36e093742a693f2cea8bd27d1e04257a5b39e43be081a3c471cf67d16a92bf7ccfd37d18de46adb87b87971b01b4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd385d36e093742a693f2cea8bd27d1e04257a5b39e43be081a3c471cf67d16a92bf7ccfd37d18de46adb87b87971b01b4 

What experiences
drive the most loyalty
from your
customers?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd385d36e093742a693f2cea8bd27d1e04257a5b39e43be081a3c471cf67d16a92bf7ccfd37d18de46adb87b87971b01b4 
Read the eBook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd385d36e093742a693f2cea8bd27d1e04257a5b39e43be081a3c471cf67d16a92bf7ccfd37d18de46adb87b87971b01b4 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Seeta
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd20ed731a2aa0af48f32e8a38ff6eccada1c5d96f259039484c0e03d5086869309e3dd715dce7cb4d8b05d794b67fb659cb77f97b64397423 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb351d817534622f7a28fe82c4a7dcf1adc4d0e6c75951db883df60ac8bc2f0ef7564f21d8efde6ecc39541f9bd331aa41bf01d009c545e29 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b69922a103c4d577048ad3ee9933012f18ac56d23f65abd995db13eb5e138bd4c567fa3073ad646de0c06ebe2891e0a938b 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd0311e1858ac797617cdb33d947b7fcaf8d27613f10f120e5ed8ec059a8ac9dfe4b5cbc63d46e9e6badb24f24958528e1 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd8c72765e7d7a14f67a32da1656fe46f5b7643bdcd0c347bfe80297b381556a241ca8ce948e7485910fef7fa04b2141ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb5ff791ae67e4b26c050572228b010c871f78d7d0c181332f3e9978f44697f32800fc6abdfd3b15c62521e04134710d8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd385c2387c94b1ba7fd52c6af4159d6d283c891d236317c00ae547aa06ccbb9e933ad2a55bd2cf4b8977e42a9ddc44ec3 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b69922a103c4d577048ad3ee9933012f18ac56d23f65abd995db13eb5e138bd4c567fa3073ad646de0c06ebe2891e0a938b 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd4327f3987f7519e057ea99a3dad4e489791b54f228fbcbf32fdb495d8ae071a8eb97d91f43994bda450c4c32b7c0e4dcff2a7360b7ef4314 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3a4da7b94514d7b237a1896b3c362cf6c20efa9a1426b752ed86d068d9c0e6f8b00daffa0bcf44d11743715e51e8496e22c4702fbd6b9dacd21b4ab479790616b32821568a631003c1b70ae090cc9413 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd4aeb0740c6d68398e5b3917bc9ad3fc5a914add9f35ef012140ceba75da8ed40c604810c97bdb543ac5c684af5c2444950b28bb7b0625545 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd4aeb0740c6d68398e5b3917bc9ad3fc5a914add9f35ef012140ceba75da8ed40c604810c97bdb543ac5c684af5c2444950b28bb7b0625545 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c099e4d7c524cd4381815aa27b74327bf37e372355badbd9010dc359f708da4431bd26a6728425bd0fac83cbe02d51b4d3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdf418130147a9cebd4fbcbfb62c5e0ef8479a3ec13b5e15043ada0df1816685711f8335df5cf4148f537b3342206aa57e 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
95% of Grammarly users.

 21,868
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c099e4d7c524cd4381815aa27b74327bf37e372355badbd9010dc359f708da4431bd26a6728425bd0fac83cbe02d51b4d3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdf418130147a9cebd4fbcbfb62c5e0ef8479a3ec13b5e15043ada0df1816685711f8335df5cf4148f537b3342206aa57e 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
93% of Grammarly users.

 1,411
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c099e4d7c524cd4381815aa27b74327bf37e372355badbd9010dc359f708da4431bd26a6728425bd0fac83cbe02d51b4d3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdf418130147a9cebd4fbcbfb62c5e0ef8479a3ec13b5e15043ada0df1816685711f8335df5cf4148f537b3342206aa57e 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
94% of Grammarly users.

 
 1,694
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c099e4d7c524cd4381815aa27b74327bf37e372355badbd9010dc359f708da4431bd26a6728425bd0fac83cbe02d51b4d3 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdf418130147a9cebd4fbcbfb62c5e0ef8479a3ec13b5e15043ada0df1816685711f8335df5cf4148f537b3342206aa57e 
Get your free account