Subject: Fwd: Voucher for Order ID 9755524361
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: Abhishek Bargaonkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 06:03:18 -0700 (MST)

Thanks & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Chiranjeev Malhotra" <[email-masked]> 
To: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]>, "Raveen Sethupathy" <[email-masked]>, "Namrita Kanjani" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad, Musalman" <[email-masked]>, "Ansh Kapur" <[email-masked]>, "Salman Mamajiwala" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 6:30:25 PM 
Subject: Re: Voucher for Order ID 9755524361 

Dear Babyshop Team, 

The Voucher has been created as requested. I have put the configuration below, please check and let me know if anything has to change. 

Code: H35-3M5W-8BKK-6G28-K|Start Date: 26.02.2020 00:00:00|End Date: 26.08.2020 23:59:59 

Type: Serial Voucher|Concept: BABYSHOP|Territory: UAE|Checkout Site: N/A 

Value: 90 AED|Minimum Threshold Value: 91 AED|Maximum Discount: N/A|Combinable with other vouchers: TRUE 

Total quantity of redeemable vouchers: 1|Total quantity of redemptions per customer: 1 

Categories included/excluded: N/A|Brands included: N/A|Device Restriction: N/A 

Chiranjeev Malhotra 

Digital Marketing Coordinator 

Web Team | Landmark Group 

W: webteam.com 

M:+971545688773 

T: +9714 517 2108 

From: Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]> 
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 4:00 PM 
To: Chiranjeev Malhotra <[email-masked]>, Raveen Sethupathy <[email-masked]>, Namrita Kanjani <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Voucher for Order ID 9755524361 

Hi, 

Order ID that starts with 9 is for UAE. 

This is a UAE voucher  

From: Chiranjeev Malhotra <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 3:47 PM 
To: Raveen Sethupathy <[email-masked]>; Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>; Namrita Kanjani <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>; Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: Voucher for Order ID 9755524361 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Jessie Caparas ] 

Please mention the territories. 

Chiranjeev Malhotra 

Digital Marketing Coordinator 

Web Team | Landmark Group 

W: webteam.com 

M:+971545688773 

T: +9714 517 2108 

From: Raveen Sethupathy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 10:41 AM 
To: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Namrita Kanjani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Chiranjeev Malhotra < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Voucher for Order ID 9755524361 

[ mailto:[email-masked] | @Chiranjeev Malhotra ] 

-- 

Raveen Sethupathy 

Digital Marketing Coordinator 

Web Team | Landmark Group 

m: +971566909499 

t: +97145172141 

From: Jessie Caparas < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 9:41 AM 
To: [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Raveen Sethupathy < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Namrita Kanjani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Shakeeb Arsalan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Seeta Seeta < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Fauzan Ahmad . Musalman < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Voucher for Order ID 9755524361 

Hi Team, 

Please issue a Babyshop voucher worth 90 with a threshold of 91 valid for 6 months. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com