Subject: Fwd: Mother's Day promo
From: Christi Tarzia <[email-masked]>
To: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>, Katarina Koh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 12:00:48 -0400

Hi all- I wanted to share some detail on the Mother's Day Gift Card promo.
We are going to be starting to promote it online today but the actual promo
starts on April 14 and runs through May 14th. In store only and while
supplies last. There is no online offer.

Please reach out with any questions!

Mom deserves the gift of wellness and relaxation this Mother’s Day!

There’s no better way to show your appreciation than with a Release
Well-being Center gift card!

We are offering an exclusive Mother’s Day gift from April 14 – May 14 while
supplies last For in-store gift card purchases:

🌸 With a $120 gift card select a gua sha facial tool (available in pink or
teal) or a jade roller

🕯 With a $160 gift card receive a candle

✨ With a $265 gift card receive choice of gua sha facial tool or jade
roller AND a candle.