Subject: Pregnant guests MUST be booked with proper provider
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, release <[email-masked]>
Cc: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2023 13:15:13 -0400

Hi Team.

AH booked an appointment with a provider who is not trained for Prenatal
Massage***. This should never be done - even if the guest says it's OK.
*For the entire team:* please follow the notes on the attached provider
info sheets so the proper provider is recommended for the service
requested.
Also, please note the numbers in the pressure category labeled:
1-3 (Light)
4-6 (Medium) 7-10 (Deep)
so that if a guest requests deep tissue, please ask if they want light or a
lot of pressure and you can assign the proper staff.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!
Kris

****Here are the notes about the massage*
**Client is pregnant, and she is on her 2nd Trimester. She is aware that
her provider is not trained for Prenatal Massage**

AH