Subject: *Promo Codes!*
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rebecca Dybala <[email-masked]>, Linda Townsend <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, "Keff Gared. Tadios" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Kris Waldman <[email-masked]>, KKD D <[email-masked]>, Pritish <[email-masked]>, Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, "Pearl Klein. Alfonso" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 10:49:33 -0400

Hello everyone : )

Just sending out an official list of all our promotion codes, and how
they're used. This is also on our google drive, and behind the front desk
in case we ever need. I will also attach it below, for your reference.

Thanks so much,
Katarina K

PROMO CODES - 2023

   -

   Rebook10 - for clients rebooking at time of their appointment. Single
   apts only
   -

   Member20!  -  for members booking an appointment Sunday - Thursday
   -

   FirstResponder20 - for students, seniors, military & first responders
   -

   Staffspa20 - for staff booking treatments Sunday - Thursday
   -

   Staffcafe20 - for staff purchasing cafe items
   -

   HBDSpa20 - for clients who received a birthday discount, 20% off ONE
   service
   -

   HBDClass50 - for clients who received birthday discount, 50% off ONE
   class