Subject: Fwd: Schedule a day
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 10:15:43 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raquel Yzaguirre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 10:09 AM
Subject: Schedule a day
To: [email-masked] <
[email-masked]>

Good morning, i would like to schedule a day for me and my daughter on
Saturday May 6th. We would each like to do the package that is $265 for the
hour massage and facial. I hope this is possible. Please let me know if you
have availability. We're so looking forward to checking out the spa
All the best
Raquel Yzaguirre

*This email is intended for educational use only and must comply with the
Sudbury Public Schools policies and state/federal laws. Please be advised
that under Massachusetts Law, any email created or received by an employee
of Sudbury is considered a public record. All email correspondence is
subject to the requirements of M.G.L. Chapter 66. This email may contain
confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*