Subject: Fwd: Appointment
From: Release Concierge <[email-masked]>
To: release <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 10:12:09 -0500

Could someone please reach out to this guest and help her schedule? Thank
you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kelly Norcott <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 5, 2023 at 7:33 PM
Subject: Appointment
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi,

I’d like to book a 1/2 day at the spa for two.  We both want massages.

My daughter is 17. She would like to try the bliss massage, 60 minutes with
a female.

I would like a deep tissue massage with Himalayan salt scrub with a female.

We want to come in about noon on March 9th.

Can you help me book this.  It is often a challenge for me to break away
from work to make these types of appointments.  You can try to call me if
needed.  781-789-7952.

Kelly Harmon

Sent from my iPhone