Subject: Abandoned and Missed Calls - US shift - Sept 2021- (22/809/2021)
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Pravesh Singh <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, ashish dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 07:18:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Can you share the reason for the abandoned call? 

It rang for a min and then got abandoned. I found you both were not available and Modassir was on CHAT. 

Interaction ID 	Call Type 	Start Time 	End Time 	Agent 	Reason 	Talkdesk Phone Number 	Customer Phone Number 	Talk Time 	Record 	Hangup 	In Business Hours? 	Callback From Queue? 	Waiting Time 	Agent Speed to Answer 	Holding Time 	Rating 	Description 	Agent Name 	Phone Display Name 	Disposition Code 	Transfer? 	Handling Agent 	Tags 	IVR Options 	CSAT Score 	CSAT Survey Time 	Mood 	Mood Prompted? 	Team 	Rating Reason 
271541523b7647c4bfb3cae84cc6293a 	abandoned 	9/1/2021 23:34 	9/1/2021 23:35 	Pravesh/AJ 	Both of them on Away. Modassir was on CHAT 	17866716531 	16080 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:00:31 								No 		us_enterprise+english_enterprise 					No 		
1aab2194c02848c88eb3818fce6fe8bf 	abandoned 	9/6/2021 11:43 	9/6/2021 11:43 		OOH 	17866716531 	12676424633 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:00:20 								No 		us_enterprise 					No 		
90c974fc5ed04bcdb06b544803375d84 	missed 	9/9/2021 0:07 	9/9/2021 0:09 		Cancelled Call By Customer 	14632186333 	15166723130 	0:00:00 		disconnected 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:00:44 		0:00:00 				US Gaming Temp Number 		No 		us_enterprise 					No 		
802ce73829d8449587811449458e2ad9 	missed 	9/10/2021 20:06 	9/10/2021 20:06 		Cancelled Call By Customer 	16362664093 	14505058256 	0:00:00 		disconnected 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:00:07 		0:00:00 				Canada Enterprise Temp Number 		No 		canada_enterprise 					No 		
d5142b81aa0446f4bd203b334a7447e0 	abandoned 	9/11/2021 0:59 	9/11/2021 1:02 		Abandoned on IVR 	17866716531 	16513669655 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:01:55 								No 		us_enterprise 					No 		
20abaeddadc74c8a9670994b478431e3 	missed 	9/14/2021 0:36 	9/14/2021 0:37 		Cancelled Call By Customer 	17866716531 	15104997118 	0:00:00 		disconnected 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:00:07 		0:00:00 						No 		us_enterprise 					No 		
2e66f60bb38247708cca5e4c7cdafb7f 	missed 	9/18/2021 6:15 	9/18/2021 6:16 		OOH/Cancelled Call By Customer 	16362664093 	15203003176 	0:00:00 		disconnected 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:00:19 						Canada Enterprise Temp Number 		No 		canada_enterprise 					No 		
8ea71342f0eb485aad8cb3bf2fdd172a 	abandoned 	9/18/2021 6:34 	9/18/2021 6:44 		OOH 	14632186333 	15203003176 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:09:26 						US Gaming Temp Number 		No 		us_enterprise+english_enterprise 					No 		
764e42616ab74b32a6dbe5eca393d887 	abandoned 	9/20/2021 20:35 	9/20/2021 20:43 		Abandoned on IVR 	17866716531 	14024903811 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:07:24 								No 		us_enterprise 					No 		
1af8e6170c3248769a30176c2706c6c3 	abandoned 	9/20/2021 20:37 	9/20/2021 20:46 		Abandoned on IVR 	17866716531 	14024903811 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	0:08:16 								No 		us_enterprise 					No 		
1b02803aaef14fba93d566f755f03be2 	abandoned 	9/21/2021 3:12 	9/21/2021 4:29 	AJ/Pravesh/Modassir 	The call was ringing for almost 1 hour 10 mins but never came to any agents. 	17866716531 	19179628380 	0:00:00 		waiting 	FALSE 	FALSE 	1:16:21 								No 		us_enterprise 					No 		

Shift 	Total Calls 	Answered Calls 	Missed Calls 	Abandoned Calls 	Short Abandoned 	Voice Mail 
US 	229 	214 	4 	7 	0 	4 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi