Subject: Chat audits - Jayway+Doha+Txt+Colocation - 17/01/2021, 18/01/2021, 19/01/2021 & 20/01/2021.
From: Vimal Tewari <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Dalal <[email-masked]>, Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, nushat hashmi <[email-masked]>, harsh sharma <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:27:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

PFA for the audit report for dated 17/01/2021, 18/01/2021, 19/01/2021 & 20/01/2021. 

Chat errors for Txt-Nation 
Transcript id - nO9wBvmjAlkdrKUY1k1TT0O6o6brAS4f 

Chat errors for Doha 
Chat ID: QNN5XFK6DX 
Chat ID: QNK6GE8OQB 

Chat errors for Colo 
Chat ID: QNJ5VS3JNL 
Chat ID: QNK5QSUQB5 
Chat ID: QNS55UE9DX 
Chat ID: QN95QYID73 
Chat ID: QNI6AAAL8I 
Chat ID: QNI7DJCUA0 

Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 17-Jan-2021 : 19h 35min 
Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 18-Jan-2021 : 23h 58min 
Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 19-Jan-2021 : 23h 39min 
Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 20-Jan-2021 : 23h 55min 

===================================================================== 

Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 17-Jan-2021 : 19h 35min 
Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 18-Jan-2021 : 23h 53min 
Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 19-Jan-2021 : 23h 43min 
Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 20-Jan-2021 : 23h 55min 

Thanks & Regards 
Vimal Tewari