Subject: Chat audits - Jayway+Doha+Txt+Colocation - 15/01/2021.
From: Vimal Tewari <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Dalal <[email-masked]>, Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, nushat hashmi <[email-masked]>, harsh sharma <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:54:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

PFA for the audit report for dated 15/01/2021. 

Chat errors for Colocation 
Chat ID:QM5YI2QPJP 

Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 15-Jan-2021 : 23h 54min 
Series 	5am-6am 	12pm-1pm 	5pm-6pm 	10pm-11pm 
Availability 	59min 55s 	59min 57s 	54min 17s 	59min 52s 
Agent on shift 	Abhishek 	Nushat 	Abhishek 	Vimal 

===================================================================== 
Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 15-Jan-2021 : 23h 39min 
Series 	1am-2am 	2am-3am 	5am-6am 	12pm-1pm 	5pm-6pm 	10pm-11pm 
Availability 	54min 45s 	51min 22s 	59min 9s 	59min 45s 	54min 12s 	59min 56s 
Agent on shift 	Abhishek 	Abhishek 	Abhishek 	Nushat 	Abhishek 	Vimal 

Thanks & Regards 
Vimal Tewari