Subject: Chat audits - Jayway+Doha+Txt+Colocation - 10/01/2021, 11/01/2021 & 12/01/2021.
From: Vimal Tewari <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Dalal <[email-masked]>, Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, nushat hashmi <[email-masked]>, harsh sharma <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 16:43:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

PFA for the audit report for dated 10/01/2021, 11/01/2021 & 12/01/2021. 

Chat errors for TxT Nation 
Transcript id - 9EJkWU7cSvUh35Oo1k1TT0H36baakSjb 
Transcript id - cRRsPgQV869SvLOZ1k1TT0ObbjS4P6a8 
Transcript id - dFy7WNeWSQi6xeqe1k1TT0KAraS4Bb66 

Chat errors for Colocation 
Chat ID: QMUP9I29JG 
Chat ID: QM9QH03DZP 
Chat ID: QMKQT3IFSE 
Chat ID: QM3SJQVFDF 
Chat ID: QM6TWWG41O 
Chat ID: QMFUD3TA1I 

Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 10-Jan-2021 : 23h 57min 
Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 11-Jan-2021 : 23h 40min 
Total Chat availability for Colocation dated 12-Jan-2021 : 23h 13min 

===================================================================== 
===================================================================== 

Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 10-Jan-2021 : 23h 57min 
Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 11-Jan-2021 : 23h 40min 
Total Chat availability for JayWay dated 12-Jan-2021 : 23h 49min 

Thanks & Regards 
Vimal Tewari