Subject: Re: LMOD numbers
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 16:16:50 +0000

Hi Charlotte,

Sure, I will get this done. One of the agents Aditya is facing an issue with slack but we will update his numbers in the sheet and send to you tomorrow.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Apr 2020, at 15:12, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Pritish,

Can you please fill in the LMOD ticket numbers based on what the agents are adding to Slack please (I’ve completed Marika and Olesia for the last 2 days to show you how it should look).  I really need everyone’s numbers this week so please remind them to report it.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/browse>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

<LMOD tickets.xlsx>