Subject: Re: Urgent HFL Feedback
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, Hritick Diwakar <[email-masked]>, Akash Sharma <[email-masked]>, Farooque Khan <[email-masked]>, Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]>, Adithya Shrivastav LSM <[email-masked]>, kaeiarablythedelfino <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 07:06:02 +0000

Hi Pritish,

Who was this again?

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Mar 2020, at 20:11, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi All,

We again got a feedback from Deb even when she requested us to stop asking for pictures apart from Damaged Product received query.

CAN WE STOP ASKING FOR PICTURES except for damaged items?

Ticket #87826

<26066611.395000014>

Regards,
Pritish

________________________________
From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Phaedrus Arif" <[email-masked]>, "Arjun Hurry" <[email-masked]>, "Hritick Diwakar" <[email-masked]>, "Akash Sharma" <[email-masked]>, "Farooque Khan" <[email-masked]>, "Dimpy Chawla" <[email-masked]>, "Adithya Srivastava" <[email-masked]>, "kaeiarablythedelfino" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "deeksha" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 5:53:53 PM
Subject: Urgent HFL Feedback

Team,

Please make sure you only ask pictures for the bottles when customer reports that they were damaged. Apart from this situation we should not be asking pictures. Please see email from Deb.

The only reason we should really ask customers for pictures is if their
package or bottles were damaged or something like that.   Agents are
asking for pictures of shorted orders.  All the customer has to do is
remove the bottles.  Pictures are useless in these situations and are
very frustrating to the customer.

Please pass this along to the team.

Thanks,
Deb

Regards,
Pritish Nandi