Subject: Audit feedback
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Vimal Tewari <[email-masked]>, Abhishek Dalal <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 21:56:30 +0530

@Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]> Zelemae
11:49 PM
I am ordering four different items. The total amount is over $100.00. On
your site there is a free shipping for over $100. Why am I being charges
for shipping?

You need to read the customer's initial message first before providing
irrelevant information from previous orders.

@Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
 - 3 chats were missed during your shift, please make sure your internet
connection is working ok, also did you email these customers whose chats
were missed to check on what assistance did they need?

@Abhishek Dalal <[email-masked]> Ticket #93791 Please check my
response for your future reference so you don't have to escalate
this to Deb every time.

@Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>  ZD #89648 You
need to specifically inform the customers we do not refund shipping and
handling
that you missed out in your response. Please be careful.

@Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>  Ticket #93758 You
simply needed to share the return instructions
as we could pull the order using the email ID..no need to reconfirm...
good job with canceling the auto-ship subscription

P.S. - @Kaeiara Blythe Delfino <[email-masked]>
@Abhishek Dalal <[email-masked]> @Vimal Tewari
<[email-masked]>
Please follow up on the old declined orders as well... There are
international orders on which you need to follow up during the local
business hours and I see no one followed up on this order
EH-202008280346-111265
since 08/28...this also includes agents logged in during morning and
afternoon shifts...

Thanks
Arif
Cheers to life :-)