Subject: Video Player Disconnect report - Nordic
From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kim Walker <[email-masked]>, Sam Aldred <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 02:21:15 +0000

Hi team,

Please can someone pull a report on the clubs in the attachment for Video Player Disconnects and mark on the spreadsheet the number that you see on each day for each club.  Please also include in the last column the number of pauses for the 14 day period.

You can see this via the Virtual -Support – Dashboard – Playback issues report, scroll to the bottom and the classes affected by Video Player Disconnects will be listed .

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>