Subject: Summary Notes section within a ticket
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, Olesia Dhas LSM <[email-masked]>, Bharat Sharma LSM <[email-masked]>, Anush Saxena LSM <[email-masked]>, Tasuku Yamamoto LSM <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 10:54:04 +0000

Hi all,

Please see the screenshot below and scroll it towards left. You will see a new section in each ticket like this that says ‘Internal case notes’. You need to use this to add ticket summary now onwards.

I am clarifying with Charlotte about other kind of issues but for AV issues, please make sure that you add the details below by default to the summary before it is escalated to her. No mistakes in this at all.

Reported problem

Number of studios and those affected

App and IOS version

Ipad version

Automation in use (Y/N)

Sync status

Network connectivity (Salesforce logins)

Corrupt downloads

Equipment in use

Regards,

Deeksha

Saurabh Dadu

LiveSalesman

India: +91 120 4332621 x 17

US: 1 240 949 2437

Cell: +91 9810175203

________________________________

From: Saurabh Dadu
Sent: 05 December 2019 9:46 AM
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Notes section within a ticket

I will explain the team today

Regards,

Saurabh Dadu

LiveSalesman

On 05-Dec-2019, at 2:26 AM, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thanks this sounds good, as long as the summary is not sent onto the customer and is only viewable by agents, thanks

Charlotte Jansen​

 |

Customer Support B2B

Les Mills International

 |

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>

<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>

<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>

<http://www.lesmills.com/>

<http://www.lesmills.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>

<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>

<https://twitter.com/lesmills>

<https://twitter.com/lesmills>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>

<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Thursday, 5 December 2019 6:50 am
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Notes section within a ticket

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for your email. There is this private notes option in FD, which we can use to leave summary. We can start a process of adding summary notes of what happened in the case, and then everytime we send a response to customer, we can copy the summary note from above, and add new information.

In this manner, whoever reads the last summary note, will be able to read whatever has happened in the case thus far.

Would this work for you?

Saurabh Dadu

LiveSalesman

India: +91 120 4332621 x 17

US: 1 240 949 2437

Cell: +91 9810175203

________________________________

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: 04 December 2019 2:15 AM
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Notes section within a ticket

Hi Saurabh,

Is there any way of adding a notes or summary section into tickets? For AV issues it takes too long to read over the many individual notes that are made and emails back and forth, so this would help us action them quicker when they come through.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​

 |

Customer Support B2B

Les Mills International

 |

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>

<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>

<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>

<http://www.lesmills.com/>

<http://www.lesmills.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>

<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>

<https://twitter.com/lesmills>

<https://twitter.com/lesmills>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>

<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>

<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>