Subject: Fwd: Data extraction exercises
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 03:04:09 +0000

Arjun,

What is this??? I am sick and tired of getting your complaints. And how could you leave without finishing it? Or passing on to Tasuko to finish?

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 2 December 2019 at 08:05:19 GMT+5:30
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Sam Aldred <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Data extraction exercises

Hi Deeksha,

I’m getting increasingly frustrated with the level of service from the team.  For the 3 data extraction exercises I’ve asked the team to do, all 3 have been completed incorrectly and have wasted hours of my time in explanation.  Today AJ completed it incorrectly, I told him how to do it and he finished his shift without passing it to the next agent to carry on with.  It’s unacceptable as our customers are waiting.  I provide the team with hours of notice to complete a task and detailed notes but they still can not do it correctly.  You can see the correspondence on slack.

Can you speak to AJ about this please.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>