Subject: Group B download number and corrupt download check
From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 07:19:33 +0000

Hi team,

Please can Group B of the attached be completed within the next 8 hours.

There’s a new report found in the link below that lists the downloads in alphabetical order (make sure you adjust the search to last 7 days), if there are any duplicates for a  device please count them as one.  List the UUID (device) number along with the number of downloads for that device and then if there are any corrupt downloads for that device in the next column.  I’ll update the UUID number to the studio name tomorrow (as I did with Group A)

https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/36000197988?lang=en

Any questions, please ask, I’ll be online for an hour.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>