Subject: RE: data extraction for kallered
From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 07:32:15 +0000

I really don’t understand why this has taken 4 hours to reach me, it’is a very simple data table that should take no longer than an hour.  It’s very concerning.  If the team don’t know what they’re doing then ask me for guidance.

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 8:26 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: data extraction for kallered

Hi Charlotte,

Oleysia is asking for 10-15 more minutes to arrange the data in the right format. Apologies for the delay. I will send it ASAP.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Nov 2019, at 12:35, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi Charlotte,

Yes, please allow me another 15 minutes. The team sent it to me but it wasn’t formatted right so sent back to fix it. Will send it shortly.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Nov 2019, at 12:28, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Is it ready please?

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 5:10 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: data extraction for kallered

Hi Charlotte,

Sure, Oleysia has started working on this now. You will get it ASAP.

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Nov 2019, at 09:12, Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi Deeksha,

Can you check slack and ask an agent to put the data together for me within the next 2 hours please.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>