Subject: Fwd: Notification on scheduler
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 02:36:38 +0000

Hi Pritish, please share with language agents as well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 18 November 2019 at 02:24:58 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Notification on scheduler

Hi team,

The below message has gone out in English to all customers.  Please let me know if you get any support tickets about it.  It is just to notify customers that new content is available for download, this message  can not be localised for other languages, it is English only at this stage.

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>