Subject: Re: Virtual
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Cc: lesmills <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 19:28:42 -0700 (MST)

Hi Charlotte, 

Attached is the data requested. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "lesmills" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 4 November, 2019 07:08:46 
Subject: Re: Virtual 

Hi Charlotte, 

Sending it through. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Charlotte Jansen" <[email-masked]> 
To: "lesmills" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 4 November, 2019 06:16:36 
Subject: FW: Virtual 

Please can an agent let me know what release numbers have played for the classes below for this user [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] , thanks 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

www.lesmills.com 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Nicky Lord <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 4 November 2019 11:21 am 
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>; Kim Walker <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Ben Varcoe <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Virtual 

Hey Charlotte, 

Can you please provide a log for the following classes? Maybe the last 4 weeks? 

Tuesday 4pm SPRINT 

Tuesday 6.30pm RPM 

Thursday 4.00pm TRIP 

Thursday 6.30pm RPM 

Thank you 

	

	

Nicky Lord ​ 	

| 	

Group Fitness Manager 

Les Mills Britomart 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

2 Britomart Place 	

, 	

Auckland 	

| 	

[ http://www.lesmills.co.nz/ | www.lesmills.co.nz ] 

P: [ tel:(09)%20367%202284 | (09) 367 2284 ] 	

| 	

M: [ tel:(027)%20223%202040 | (027) 223 2040 ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.co.nz/ ] 

Unsubscribe : To unsubscribe from any further communications from this email address please reply UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line of a reply email. 
​ 

From: Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, 17 October 2019 4:31 PM 
To: Nicky Lord < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kim Walker < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ben Varcoe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Virtual 

Hi Nicky, 

Thanks for raising this with us. I’ve included what releases have played over some time slots below. For these time slots a release has not repeated in the last 2 weeks, however, if a member attended BP on the 15 th at 10.10 and then again on the 17 th at 5am they would have seen release 110, we can also see that 108 played 3 times. If you have a particular timetable slot you’d like me to take a look at I’d be happy to do that. In the mean-time, I’ve raised your concern with the app developers that we have members complaining that the random function is not random enough. 

10 th October 5am – BODYPUMP 108 

17 th October 5am – BODYPUMP 110 

8 th October 9.30pm – BODYPUMP 109 

15 th October 9.30pm – BODYPUMP 107 

8 th October 3.10pm – BODYPUMP 105 

15 th October 3.10pm – BODYPUMP 108 

8 th October 10.10am – BODYPUMP 108 

15 th October 10.10am – BODYPUMP 110 

9 th October 5am – TRIP Virtual 15 

16 th October 5am – TRIP Virtual 14 

9 th October 9.10am – TRIP Virtual 14 

16 th October 9.10am – TRIP Virtual 10 

9 th October 4pm – TRIP Virtual 16 

16 th October 4pm – TRIP Virtual 12 

9 th October 6.30pm – TRIP Virtual 12 

16 th October 6.30pm – TRIP Virtual 10 

Just to let you know, in the next App release there will be functionality to see what release has played, so this will help with these sorts of queries from members. You can always check the release that will play in advance by opening the thumbnail image on the App timetable, if it represents a release you don’t want to play you can skip that class in the Scheduler and reschedule by specifying another release, see attached screen shot on where to view the release number in advance. 

I’m happy to review any Virtual related concerns you have, so feel free to email me anytime. 

Kind regards 

Charlotte 

	

	

	

Charlotte Jansen ​ 	

| 	

Customer Support B2B 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Nicky Lord < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, 17 October 2019 11:09 am 
To: Kim Walker < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ben Varcoe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Virtual 

Maybe just look at TRIP and BP for now over the last two weeks? 

	

	

Nicky Lord ​ 	

| 	

Group Fitness Manager 

Les Mills Britomart 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

2 Britomart Place 	

, 	

Auckland 	

| 	

[ http://www.lesmills.co.nz/ | www.lesmills.co.nz ] 

P: [ tel:(09)%20367%202284 | (09) 367 2284 ] 	

| 	

M: [ tel:(027)%20223%202040 | (027) 223 2040 ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.co.nz/ ] 

Unsubscribe : To unsubscribe from any further communications from this email address please reply UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line of a reply email. 
​ 

From: Kim Walker < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, 17 October 2019 10:27 AM 
To: Nicky Lord < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Charlotte Jansen < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ben Varcoe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Re: Virtual 

Hey Nicky, 

100%. 

I’ve copied in [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Charlotte Jansen ] our support manager who can pull some data for you. Any particular time slots and days we should start with? Or are you wanting it over the weeks plays? 

Cheers, 

Kim 

	

	

	

Kim Walker ​ 	

| 	

Product Manager ‑ Club Count & Emerging Products 

Les Mills International 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

tel [ tel:+64%209%20366%209900 | +64 9 366 9900 ] 	

| 	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ | www.lesmills.com ] 

[ https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat ] 

	

[ http://www.lesmills.com/ ] 	

[ https://www.facebook.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://twitter.com/lesmills ] 	

[ https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international ] 	

[ https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness ] 	

[ https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/ ] 

From: Nicky Lord < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2019 12:26 AM 
To: Kim Walker 
Cc: Ben Varcoe 
Subject: Virtual 

Hey Kim, 

Is there anyway to running a log on Virtual Classes played? We have had numerous complaints from members that the same classes are being played. I have checked and they are set to random but we are experiencing this especially in the TRIP and BP. With BP we know it’s BP110 that has been playing on most classes this week apparently. 

Appreciate your help 

Thanks 

	

Nicky Lord ​ 	

| 	

Group Fitness Manager 

Les Mills Britomart 	

| 	

[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

2 Britomart Place 	

, 	

Auckland 	

| 	

[ http://www.lesmills.co.nz/ | www.lesmills.co.nz ] 

P: [ tel:(09)%20367%202284 | (09) 367 2284 ] 	

| 	

M: [ tel:(027)%20223%202040 | (027) 223 2040 ] 

[ http://www.lesmills.co.nz/ ] 

Unsubscribe : To unsubscribe from any further communications from this email address please reply UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line of a reply email. 
​