Subject: Re: Audits
From: Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha <[email-masked]>
Cc: kaeiarablythedelfino <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 09:46:43 -0700 (MST)

Hi Deeksha, 

I just checked, my login doesn't show any missed chats from the 30th in the chat dashboard. 

-AJ 

From: "Deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
To: "kaeiarablythedelfino" <[email-masked]>, "arjun hurry" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 11:35:07 AM 
Subject: Fwd: Audits 

Hi, 

Which one of you is responsible for this?? 

Sent from my iPhone 

Begin forwarded message: 

From: "Vodka Bunny!!" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Date: 1 November 2019 at 11:13:10 GMT+5:30 
To: Deeksha Dadu < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Ashish Dabral < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Audits 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi Mam, 

Please see audits from 30th Oct 

TXT 

Agent : Night shift agents (happened around 10:30 PM IST) 
Feedback : Missed chat. Agent didnt respond for about 11 mins 

Jack Hello 4:26:38 
Visitor left the page or the chat session was ended. 4:37:27 
====================================================== 

Thanks 
Rama 

BQ_END

BQ_BEGIN

BQ_END