Subject: Fwd: Audits
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 06:05:07 +0000

Hi,

Which one of you is responsible for this??

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Vodka Bunny!!" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 1 November 2019 at 11:13:10 GMT+5:30
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Audits

Hi Mam,

Please see audits from 30th Oct

TXT

Agent : Night shift agents (happened around 10:30 PM IST)
Feedback : Missed chat. Agent didnt respond for about 11 mins

Jack Hello 4:26:38
Visitor left the page or the chat session was ended. 4:37:27
======================================================

Thanks
Rama