Subject: Les Mills Audits
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Anush Saxena <[email-masked]>, Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Arjun Hurry <[email-masked]>, "avganova, mushtari" <[email-masked]>, " Bharat Sharma" <[email-masked]>, Mridu Bhatnagar <[email-masked]>, "tasuku yamamoto" <[email-masked]>, Olesia Dhas <[email-masked]>, rick jp <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 22:12:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

PFB the Les Mills Audits. 

21 Oct 2019 

Ticket 	Issue 	Was it handled correctly 	Charlotte Note 	Name of Agent 	Feedback 	Status 	Categorization 	Correct Categorization (Y/N) 	Comments 
2881 	Login 	Yes 	NA 	Pritish 	NA 	Waiting 	Login 	Correct 	Password reset 
2883 	Setup Pro 	Yes 	NA 	Amira 	NA 	Waiting 	Training Req 	Correct 	Setup Questions 

22 Oct 2019 

Ticket 	Issue 	Was it handled correctly 	Charlotte Note 	Name of Agent 	Feedback 	Status 	Categorization 	Correct Categorization (Y/N) 	Comments 
2885 	Login 	Yes 	NA 	Mridu/AJ 	NA 	Waiting 	Login 	Correct 	Unable to login 
2886 	Setup Question 	Yes 	NA 	AJ 	NA 	Waiting 	Training Req 	Correct 	Faulty Adaptor 
2887 	App usage 	Yes 	NA 	Pritish 	NA 	Waiting 	AV 	Correct 	LM Rep Asked for App Usage/playback issue 

23 Oct 2019 

Ticket 	Issue 	Was it handled correctly 	Charlotte Note 	Name of Agent 	Feedback 	Status 	Categorization 	Correct Categorization (Y/N) 	Comments 
2888 	Instructor 	Yes 	NA 	Mridu 	Always close invalid tickets and do not resolve 	Closed 	Invalid 	Correct 	Wants to know how to do the class 
2276 	Setup Requirement 	Yes 	NA 	AJ 	NA 	Resolved 	AV 	Correct 	Setup Guides and Equipment Info 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi